For Saturday, June 20, the Oklahoma State Department of Health is reporting 331 new positive COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma. This puts the state’s overall total of cases to 10,037 since testing started, and 2,623 cases are active.
Locally, Payne County has seven new COVID-19 cases, Osage County has five new cases, two new cases for Kay County and one each for Garfield and Pawnee counties. No changes for Noble, Logan and Grant counties.
OSDH is reporting one additional virus-related death on Saturday, putting Oklahoma’s death toll to 368.
New data also shows that 202 more Oklahomans have recovered from COVID-19, putting Oklahoma’s recovery total to 7,414.
DATA FOR LOCAL COUNTIES:
- Payne County – 215 cases/1 death/54 recoveries
- Osage County – 130 cases/8 deaths/101 recoveries
- Kay County – 79 cases/7 deaths/55 recoveries
- Garfield County – 55 cases/1 death/45 recoveries
- Pawnee County – 47 cases/2 deaths/35 recoveries
- Noble County – 26 cases/no deaths/11 recoveries
- Logan County – 26 cases/1 death/20 recoveries
- Grant County – 2 cases/no deaths/2 recoveries