The Oklahoma State Department of Health is reporting 438 new positive COVID-19 cases for Thursday, June 25. Oklahoma now stands at 11,948 cases in total since testing started, and 3,441 cases are active.
As for local counties, Osage County has eight new COVID-19 cases, Payne County has six, three for both Washington and Noble counties and two for both Garfield and Logan counties.
For new cases in local communities, Stillwater has eight, Enid with two and one each for Morrison, Mulhaull, Cleveland and Red Rock. There are currently 15 active cases in Ponca City and three in Tonkawa.
Three additional virus-related deaths were reported on Thursday, putting Oklahoma’s death toll at 375. All three deaths were in Oklahoma County. Two women and one male that were all in the 65 or older age group.
While the number of COVID-19 cases took a big jump Thursday, so did the amount of new recoveries. OSDH reports that 363 more Oklahomans have recovered from COVID-19, putting Oklahoma’s recovery total at 8,507.
Officials report that as of Thursday, there were 293,017 negative specimens. Also, there have been 1,336 hospitalizations as 277 people are currently hospitalized.
DATA FOR LOCAL COUNTIES
- Washington County – 388 cases/38 deaths/322 recoveries
- Payne County – 300 cases/1 death/134 recoveries
- Osage County – 154 cases/8 deaths/115 recoveries
- Kay County – 83 cases/7 deaths/60 recoveries
- Garfield County – 64 cases/2 death/49 recoveries
- Pawnee County – 51 cases/2 deaths/40 recoveries
- Logan County – 37 cases/1 death/22 recoveries
- Noble County – 34 cases/no deaths/13 recoveries
- Grant County – 2 cases/no deaths/2 recoveries
DATA FOR LOCAL COMMUNITIES
- Bartlesville – 315 cases/36 deaths/264 recoveries
- Stillwater – 264 cases/no deaths/109 recoveries
- Ponca City – 79 cases/5 deaths/59 recoveries
- Enid- 61 cases/2 deaths/46 recoveries
- Cleveland – 28 cases/2 deaths/24 recoveries
- Guthrie – 26 cases/no deaths/19 recoveries
- Hominy – 23 cases/no deaths/18 recoveries
- Cushing – 21 cases/1 death/19 recoveries
- Red Rock – 19 cases/no deaths/6 recoveries
- Pawnee – 15 cases/no deaths/7 recoveries
- Pawhuska – 13 cases/no deaths/13 recoveries
- Barnsdall – 10 cases/2 deaths/7 recoveries
- Perkins- 10 cases/no deaths/3 recoveries
- Perry – 9 cases/no deaths/5 recoveries
- Tonkawa – 4 cases/no deaths/1 recovery
- Blackwell – 3 cases/no deaths/3 recoveries
- Fairfax – 3 cases/no deaths/2 recovery
- Morrison – 2 cases/no deaths/no recoveries
- Mulhaull – 2 case/no deaths/no recoveries
- Newkirk – 2 cases/1 death/1 recovery
- Marland – 1 case/no deaths/1 recovery
- Kaw City – 1 case/1 death/no recoveries
- Lamont – 1 case/no deaths/1 recovery
- Wynona – 1 case/no deaths/no recoveries
- Medford – 1 case/no deaths/1 recovery
- Glencoe – 1 case/no deaths/1 recovery