Ponca City Main Street reminds you to shop and save during the annual Crazy Days Celebration beginning Thursday August 4th with a Big Street Party in downtown Ponca City! Starting at 5pm, enjoy food vendors, live music, and a chance to win a 25 quart Bison Cooler.
Participating Merchants include:
- Anderson Flooring, Calie Jo’s, Grand Relics and The Poncan Theatre
- The Attic Boutique, Cherokee Strip Company, McVay’s Workwear and Quality Water Services.
- The Bag Lady, Davis Furniture, Midwest Computers, & Whimsy.
- Bumper To Bumper, Frocks & Fashions, and Ponca City Beauty College
Enjoy Live Music & Entertainment
- Band Number 9 point 5
- Mario Amador
- Joel Hibbs
- Dewayne’s BBQ, Hungry Duckling, Tasty Beats and Surf’s Up Snow Cones
On Friday afternoon at 4, The Poncan Theatre will present performers from Kem’s Gym and Miss Fran’s Dance & Tumbling at 4 on Friday Afternoon. Admission is $5 per person
Ponca City’s 2016 Crazy Days…sponsored by
- Autocrafters, Ponca City Publishing and RCB Bank
- Fred Boettcher Law Group, Eastman National Bank and Ann Bandy/State Farm Insurance
- Ponca City Main Street and Edward Jones Financial Advisors Jodi Cline and Mary Maddux. Mary has just moved to a new location at 2nd and Cleveland.