The Oklahoma State Department of Health is reporting 158 new positive cases of COVID-19 across Oklahoma on Sunday, putting the overall total of cases to 8,231 since testing started. There are currently 1,653 active cases across the state.
Locally, there are six new COVID-19 cases for Osage County, five for Noble County, three for Payne County and one for Garfield County. No changes for Kay, Grant and Pawnee counties.
- Osage County- 112 cases overall/8 deaths/90 recoveries
- Payne County – 100 cases overall/1 death/45 recoveries
- Kay County – 65 cases overall/7 deaths/49 recoveries
- Garfield County – 47 cases overall/1 death/26 recoveries
- Pawnee County – 41 cases overall/2 deaths/32 recoveries
- Logan County – 23 cases overall/1 death/19 recoveries
- Noble County – 14 cases overall/no deaths/7 recoveries
- Grant County – 2 cases overall/no deaths/2 recoveries
For the second day in a row, no new virus-related deaths were reported as Oklahoma’s death toll remains at 359.
New data also shows that 83 more Oklahomans have recovered from COVID-19, putting the state’s recovery total at 6,578.