The Oklahoma State Department of Health is reporting an additional 119 positive COVID-19 cases on Tuesday, May 12, to bring Oklahoma’s total of cases to 4,732 since testing started.
Locally, Osage County has one new COVID-19 case to bring their overall total to 90, Logan County is up to 18, Kay County remains at 48, Garfield at 21, Pawnee at 29, Payne at 44, Noble at 7 and Grant at 2.
Five more Oklahomans have died from the coronavirus as the state’s death toll is now at 278. One death occurred since Monday, while the other four occurred between April 30-May 9.
- A Tulsa County female in the 50-64 age group.
- A Cleveland County female in the 65 or older age group.
- A Greer County female in the 65 or older age group.
- An Ottawa County female in the 65 or older age group.
- A Tillman County male in the 65 or older age group.
As of this update, 106,559 test results showed to be negative. While there have been 840 hospitalizations in Oklahoma due to the virus, 190 individuals are currently hospitalized.
OSDH also reports that 182 more Oklahomans have recovered from COVID-19 Oklahoma’s total of recoveries is now at 3,423.