Online Registration for Ponca City Public Schools
ONLINE Registration begins July 1, 2017 – Registration Center will open July 10-13 and July 17-20 to provide assistance.
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 8 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Closed Fridays
THE REGISTRATION CENTER TO CLOSE AFTER JULY 20 TO ALLOW TIME TO PROCESS COMPLETED REGISTRATIONS.
- Parents must have a valid email account to register their students.
- Parents who have not previously created a PowerSchool Parent Portal Account MUST create a an account to register/enroll their student(s). The Access ID/Access Password for their student can be obtained from the Registration Center with photo ID.
- Registration cannot be completed on an iPad, iPhone or other SMART device.
- Parents are strongly encouraged to register their students during the summer registration window to ensure proper placement.
- Elementary students will not be assigned a teacher until the registration process in complete.
- Secondary students will not be permitted to pick up their schedules until the registration process is complete.