The Oklahoma State Department of Health is reporting 585 new positive COVID-19 cases for Oklahoma on Tuesday, June 30. This is the most cases reported in a single day for Oklahoma. The overall total of cases for the state is at 13,757 with 3,672 active cases.
For new cases in local counties, Payne County saw the biggest increase with 24, Osage County has seven, Kay and Logan counties both with five, Washington County has three, Pawnee County with two and Garfield and Noble counties both with one.
As for active cases in nearby communities, Stillwater has 134, Ponca City has 19, Bartlesville with 9, Enid has 11 and Tonkawa with two. You can see a complete list of towns and their COVID-19 case information when you click here.
Two additional virus-related deaths were reported Tuesday, putting Oklahoma’s death toll at 387. The two deaths did not happen in the last 24 hours.
- A Rogers County male in the 65 or older age group
- A Mayes County female in the 36-49 age group.
The State Health Department is reporting that 498 more individuals in the state have recovered as Oklahoma’s recovery total is now at 10,085.
OSDH also reports that there has been 327,840 negative specimens. There have been 1,520 total hospitalizations, and 315 people are currently hospitalized.
DATA FOR LOCAL COUNTIES
- Washington County – 398 cases/39 deaths/343 recoveries
- Payne County – 382 cases/1 death/235 recoveries
- Osage County – 165 cases/8 deaths/134 recoveries
- Kay County – 97 cases/7 deaths/68 recoveries
- Garfield County – 67 cases/2 death/54 recoveries
- Pawnee County – 56 cases/2 deaths/44 recoveries
- Logan County – 49 cases/1 death/26 recoveries
- Noble County – 39 cases/no deaths/29 recoveries
- Grant County – 2 cases/no deaths/2 recoveries