At their regular September meeting, the Ponca City Public School Board of Education made changes to District COVID-19 Safety Protocols. The District has Safety Protocol Charts posted on their website at www.pcps.us, “Latest COVID-19 Updates & Return to Learn Information.” Here are the changes that will be reflected on the revised chart.
- Added “Red Level” to the In-person Instruction – When Deemed Appropriate
- Added “Red Level” to Alternative Schedules or Distance Learning When Deemed Appropriate
- Added District-Wide to Distance Learning Required – DISTRICT-WIDE DISTANCE LEARNING WILL REQUIRE BOARD APPROVAL
No Changes Under Health Protocols
- Moved “Orange Level 2” to – Buildings and Campuses Limit Public Events Where Social Distancing is Not Possible
- Removed “Orange Level 2” on Buildings and Campuses Not Available for Public Use of Extra-Curricular Activities Upon BOE Approval – “RED LEVEL” PROTOCOL WILL REQUIRE BOARD APPROVAL